Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
can’t wait for the slew of “save the tatas” and “save second base” bullshit i have to hear this month :’)
- The Book of Life was made by a mexican person, stop with the “this is racist” “not latino enough” “too 'spanish'"commentaries.
- This movie is NOT offensive for us in any way.
- We actually fucking love the art, it’s freaking gorgeous
- This movie it’s released in Halloween but it doesn’t mean they’re mistaking it with Día de Muertos.
- Almost every mexican has a relative called “Maria” because it’s very common here. If they wanted to name the girl as Maria they have all the right to do it.
- If you want to cosplay as “La Muerte”, you can do it, just have in mind that you’re agreeing with respecting this holiday and our culture as it is. YOU CAN, JUST GIVE IT THE RESPECT IT DESERVES. IT’S NOT LIKE HALLOWEEN, WE ACTUALLY RESPECT VERY MUCH OUR TRADITIONS.
- This movie is a way to show the rest of the world our culture and we’re not getting offended about everything.
-With love, a mexican who’s very excited for the movie.
'this robot developed self-awareness and a conscience even though it wasn't in their original design… and it chose to identify as a heterosexual and heteromantic man' is the biggest bullshit to ever happen to science fiction
yeah well you’re gonna be dead in like twenty minutes so
Page 1 of 3333